Valley ATV Club

RV search engines

f-throop

I'm looking for a good search engine to find a toyhauler matching my needs. The unicorns are out there lol. I'm looking for a forest river sandstorm 282slr or similar w/17' garage. The search engines that I've used don't offer length of garage as a search option 😐

Thanx in advanceΒ 

That's a lot of legwork. I was hoping to find a simpler way. I found one unicorn by accident w/17' garage & decent layout, from forest river but only found one for sale used in texas. I saw a momentum w/16'+ garage but bathroom layout sucks. They put the toilet right in front of the shower at an angle & a Murphy bed πŸ‘πŸ˜. It didn't bother me but Denise said no lol. That one is 26', where as the forest river is 33' I want to be able to put the Harley trike & a SXS or the ATV in plus the kayaks & go πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ I have a trip to Florida in May for nephews graduation. It would be nice to hit some trails while we're there πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

I've used atvtrader to find my last few atvs & autotrader to find my last 5 vehicles & the search parameters are broad. It seems the toyhauler search engines focus more on advertising the amenities than they do the functionality. There is no option for extra large garage 😐

I reached out to them. They're looking. Think I might have found one. Forest river Salem FSX 190 RTKX has 17' of garage space & is like 26' long. They also make the same thing in their Wildwood lineup. Trying to determine difference. Got quote from Stoltzfus of just under 32k out the door. He was 1k under an alleged wholesaler in Ohio lol πŸ‘πŸ˜ There is a 10-12 week lead time on orders. We have a Fla trip planned in May for nephews graduation & I plan to visit an old buddy from work who rides m.c. & offroads too πŸ‘πŸ˜‰