Pat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_heal_*

Guest_heal_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:53 AM

OK!!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already.

Hi everyone,
My name is Pat Healey from Pittston. I've been at this address for the past 20 + years with my wife Jaonie. Our older boy Sean graduated from West Chester college and now is a IT recruiter in Phila. Our younger boy Patrick graduated form LCC with a AS in criminal justice, and is currently persuing a degree in Turf Grass Management at PSU, State College.
Patrick is the one who introduced me to ATVing when he purchased a used 225 Yamaha 4 Trax when he was 14. At 16 we went looking to upgrade his ride and I, wanting to keep up purchased 2 2000 Yamaha Big Bears which was my first official ride. He again upgraded in 2002 with another big Bear which had a few additional features. In 2005 we again upgraded to our current rides 2 2005 Yamaha Grizzley 660's.
We were introduced to this club through a contact Patrick had when Dennis and Jason were putting things together and went from there. We've met a ton of great people and friends through the club and had plenty of laugh's along the way.
Some of my other interests include golf, hunting, and Nascar, and of course my "HOWARD". Those of you who have met my furry friend will remember him as my tender, loving, little shepherd!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

#2 Guest_MtnGhost_*

Guest_MtnGhost_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:18 PM

Thanks Pat,

Better late then never.
:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P

#3 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:05 PM

" HOWARD " tender & loving my ass...lol He cost me a good pair of underwear...lol Atleast he didn't bite though!
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users