Bob

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ridg450es_*

Guest_Ridg450es_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:15 AM

Hi Everyone! My name is Bob Ridgley, I live in Pittston. My first quad was a Kawasaki 220 Bayou which I bought in 1995, my current ride is a Honda Foreman 450ES! :)

After moving into my current house INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (which is only two block from where I lived) I was talking to my neighbor, Pat Healey! He was telling me about the Valley ATV Club and I thought it would be a good way to get out and find more places to ride. I talked my brother in law Mark Kretchmer into joining with me in May 2006. We went to our first meeting in June and our first ride in July to Snow Shoe and met three other members of the club and had a great time despite the weather.

I have been married since May 1994 to Becky and have two beautiful four year old twin boys, Nathan and Nikolas which I know can't wait to get their own quads and start riding with Dad. I have been employed as an auto technician for the past 12 years with Minooka Subaru. My other interest include hunting, fishing and being outdoors!

Be safe and happy riding and hope to meet you on the trails!

:D

#2 Guest_MtnGhost_*

Guest_MtnGhost_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:04 PM

Out standing, Thanks Bob. Your neighbor lead you to the club, now your leading him... What I mean Bob Mr El-Presidenta is not leading by example. Did you see his Bio ???

Thanks Randy

#3 Guest_ATVX4_*

Guest_ATVX4_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2006 - 07:09 PM

Pat, your being called out, AGAIN! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users