Corey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_gtchief_*

Guest_gtchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:02 AM

Hello all,
My name is Corey Sheakoski and I'm from Clarks Summit. I am currently an engineer at Tobyhanna Army Depot after graduating from Penn State in '05. Before purchasing my Prairie 650 in 2002 I researched to find somewhere/one to ride with and after much research I luckily came along this club. My first club ride was a camp out at Sproul and was a little nervous being with these new people for a weekend. I was wrong to be nervous; I could not have asked to find a better group to ride with and it made for a great weekend. I'm currently riding an '05 Brute Force 750 after rolling the Prairie down the hill and bending the frame and almost myself. My other hobbies basically include anything with an engine. I've been into racing radio control cars, jet skiingINSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (a Kawi ofcourse); and my most recent endeavor was the 10month long rebuild of an '89 K5 blazer. I've gotten a lot of great memories and stories from this club and cant wait for more.

#2 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system