New ATV!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_MtnBob_*

Guest_MtnBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:27 AM

I hope they built mine yesterday, like I said I'm waiting for the call from Team Effort. They told me that it could take up to 48 hrs after its built for AC to invoice and issue a VIN. Then after that the next big question how long to truck it in from Minnisota? What do you think Mike maybe both our quads will be on the same truck? And Mike G. is right I have the AC ATV and accsessories catalog memorized as well as the Moose Utilities 2012 catalog and the Kolpin 2011 catalog. And I have reread all my back issues of Dirtwheels and ATV magazine! I feel like a drug addict going thru withdrawl!!!

#22 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:16 AM

Your fix is on the way big guy... :grin:
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

#23 Guest_BIGCAT700_*

Guest_BIGCAT700_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:51 AM

That would be cool if they were on the same truck!! Be sure to post here as soon as you get it and I'll do the same this way we will know if they were on the same truck. I already told Rich at cubes to call me when it gets here. I want to be there and help open the crate and take pictures. LOL The last couple Cat's I bought I didn't keep part of the crate but this time I'm keeping one of the sides and I'm going to put it up on the wall of my garage.

#24 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

Is this what happens when your a cat owner.... :yahoo: I have mine but untill I get the box and rack all I can do is look at it. I bought the box off of ebay and the guy had listed that he had 6 of them for sale. After I bought it he sends me an email and tells me he is out of stock and has to order it direct from Artic Cat..... :dunno:. I sent him a email and asked why he listed an item for sale if he was out of stock? I should have just ordered it from Artic Cat too. My rack won't be in untill the 28th. Maybe!!! I have a camping trip planned for 10/28-10/31. I hope both are here by then... :wall:
See You On The Trail

#25 Guest_BIGCAT700_*

Guest_BIGCAT700_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:29 AM

That is a trick that sellers like to play on Ebay!! They say they have so many instock and when you go to order yours all of a sudden they don't! That's because they never did have them instock! All they do is order direct from cat and then ship it to you. I only order from Rich at cubes and I have it in a couple days.

BTW they pushed the pruduction date back again on my 1000! :dunno: It was pushed back to today the 20th. They have been doing that all week so far.

#26 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

You 2 guys must be going crazy. At least I can look at mine. You guys are at their mercy. This is the first time I ever had that happen when buying on ebay. I hope it's the last.
See You On The Trail

#27 Guest_MtnBob_*

Guest_MtnBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

That is a trick that sellers like to play on Ebay!! They say they have so many instock and when you go to order yours all of a sudden they don't! That's because they never did have them instock! All they do is order direct from cat and then ship it to you. I only order from Rich at cubes and I have it in a couple days.

BTW they pushed the pruduction date back again on my 1000! :dunno: It was pushed back to today the 20th. They have been doing that all week so far.

Mike how are you finding out about moving the production schedule around? Are you getting it from Cube? I'm getting worried about why they are moving the schedule and when they will actully build. Thanks Bob

#28 mikeexplorer

mikeexplorer

Secretary

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts
  • Interests:ATV riding, Abandoned Railroad exploring, Model trains, Skiing, and Hiking

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

Order the rack from Cube's, he will have it in stock in a few days assuming he doesn't stock the part. Ordered parts usually take three days to arrive.

Mike

Is this what happens when your a cat owner.... :yahoo: I have mine but untill I get the box and rack all I can do is look at it. I bought the box off of ebay and the guy had listed that he had 6 of them for sale. After I bought it he sends me an email and tells me he is out of stock and has to order it direct from Artic Cat..... :dunno:. I sent him a email and asked why he listed an item for sale if he was out of stock? I should have just ordered it from Artic Cat too. My rack won't be in untill the 28th. Maybe!!! I have a camping trip planned for 10/28-10/31. I hope both are here by then... :wall:

2010 Arctic Cat 366 4X4 SE
2012 Arctic Cat 450 4X4 H1

2017 Arctic Cat Alterra 400

#29 lumpneck

lumpneck

350cc Class

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

I really feel for you guys waiting for your machines because I've been there. My dealer ordered mine at the dealer show in June(?) of '07. I told him it was mine when it comes in September of that year. After all the phone calls, production delays like you are going through, it finally showed up at the dealer the following April! :yikes: Of course I'm sure your wait won't be that long... :hmm: :lol2:
Dave
2004 Arctic Cat 400 TBX
2006 Kymco Mongoose 250
2006 Arctic Cat DVX 50 (granddaughter's)
2008 Arctic Cat Thundercat

#30 Guest_BIGCAT700_*

Guest_BIGCAT700_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

Mike how are you finding out about moving the production schedule around? Are you getting it from Cube? I'm getting worried about why they are moving the schedule and when they will actully build. Thanks Bob

Yes I'm getting it from Rich at Cubes. He looks it right up in his computer. He did say not many dealers know that they can check the status of an order. I'm sure it won't be much longer!! I did get one new Cat home today though!!

Posted Image

#31 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

Well I canceled my order on ebay and got a full refund. Team Effort has the box in stock and I'm getting it about $25.00 cheaper and no shipping charge. I'll pick it up tomorrow and have it mounted Sat morning. My rear rack will be shipped on the 28th. I can do without it untill then. As long as I have the front box and the other box on the crusier mount I'll be good to go for Sunday's ride at NWORC and also for SSRT next weekend. It's finally all coming together.
See You On The Trail

#32 Guest_MtnBob_*

Guest_MtnBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:12 AM

Finally good news! Team Effort called me today and my new Cat is being built today :P. and to expect delivery in 7 to 10 days! :grin: So if all the planets line up I hope to be riding :utilrider: the first weekend in November!!!

#33 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

THANK GOD!!!.... :lol2:
See You On The Trail

#34 mikeexplorer

mikeexplorer

Secretary

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts
  • Interests:ATV riding, Abandoned Railroad exploring, Model trains, Skiing, and Hiking

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

Tell them to give you a new catalog when you pick up your machine :lol2:

#35 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:08 PM

The Mtn. Bob Fever was gonna get us all... :lol2:
See You On The Trail

#36 Guest_BIGCAT700_*

Guest_BIGCAT700_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

Finally good news! Team Effort called me today and my new Cat is being built today :P. and to expect delivery in 7 to 10 days! :grin: So if all the planets line up I hope to be riding :utilrider: the first weekend in November!!!

Just found out today (Saturday) that my Cat is Built also!!!!!!! :utilrider: Don't know when it's going to ship but maybe they will be on the same truck!!

#37 mikeexplorer

mikeexplorer

Secretary

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

With the first snow of the season might want to pick up plows :grin: If this is any indication of the season, it will get plenty of use!

Attached File  DSCI1550 (Small).JPG   78.41KB   1 downloads

#38 Guest_MtnBob_*

Guest_MtnBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Did they say what day it was built? I have not got confirmation on my TRV! I was told seven to ten business days for delivery after its built.

#39 Guest_BIGCAT700_*

Guest_BIGCAT700_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:40 AM

Did they say what day it was built? I have not got confirmation on my TRV! I was told seven to ten business days for delivery after its built.

No he didn't tell me what day it was built but I'll find out more on Monday I'm sure.

@ Mike still have the plow and plow mounts from the last Cat waiting to go on the new one!

#40 mikeexplorer

mikeexplorer

Secretary

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:42 AM

If you have the Cat plow it should be compatible with the new machine. The plow I have will also work on the '366 model which is cool since its a backup plowing machine if needed.

Mike

No he didn't tell me what day it was built but I'll find out more on Monday I'm sure.

@ Mike still have the plow and plow mounts from the last Cat waiting to go on the new one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users