Looking for New Tires

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ATVorrs_*

Guest_ATVorrs_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

John ( jmac 650 ) is looking for new rear tires for his 650 parie maybe the duro power grips or back to the mud type tires he has now, any tires you have or have had and how you like them and how long they lasted might help him choose a new pair. Thanks for any help. fyi he has a newer set of tpi mud lights up front

#2 Guest_neparhino_*

Guest_neparhino_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

I put mudlites on all my machines. They're good in the mud and snow and handle well on hard surfaces. I had ITP Terracross' on my Rhino for awhile but once they got packed with mud, they stayed packed, mudlites clean themselves out well, plus terra's are more for rock crawling.

#3 swampcat07

swampcat07

750cc Class

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:ATVS and Travel

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

I put mudlites on all my machines. They're good in the mud and snow and handle well on hard surfaces. I had ITP Terracross' on my Rhino for awhile but once they got packed with mud, they stayed packed, mudlites clean themselves out well, plus terra's are more for rock crawling.

Big Horns are the best all around Tire. I love my XTRs but their weak spot is wet rocks and logs.

2015 Arctic Cat Trail Limited

2015 Arctic Cat TRV 1000 XT

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 LE

2007 Arctic Cat 500

#4 Guest_neparhino_*

Guest_neparhino_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Terracross' and Big Horns are made of a softer rubber compound which makes them better for crawling and climbing hard surfaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users