• Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

Just bought a new Hennessy Explorer Deluxe camping hammock. It came with a water proof fly and a bug net. Tried it out a week ago when the Chef and I were camping. It rained all night and I was dry as a bone. I slept like a baby. (although I was told I was snoring like a bear)... :rolleyes: This hammock stakes out on both sides so it is very stable. It has a bottom entry so I don't have to worry about tipping over. Now I can camp anywhere I choose. All I'll need is 2 trees. No more sleeping on the hard ground with rocks, roots and creatures of the night. Just string it up and I'm go to go. Only weighs 2.5 lbs. It will hold up to 300 lbs. Easy to hang and pack up. Fits in my box nicely. Wish I would have thought about camping with a hammock years ago. These things are great. If your interested in finding out more about hammocks and hammock camping go to: www.hammockforums.net This web site is devoted to anything having to do with hammocks and hammock camping. It covers all the major brands and also has alot of "do it yourself "info. ( DIY)
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

#2 Guest_bigben_*

Guest_bigben_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:38 AM

how comes everytime i camp with you and chef bob I hear that you snore like a bear? whats that clause if it is mentioned so many times then it has to be true? sounds like a good idea. I can't stand a hammock personally. now I am looking for a new cot since I killed mine the other month. I was looking at one of those ones that have a rain fly over but not sure if I would use it much. anyhow looks like you found yourself something that works good dennis. sleep well bud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users