Bigben

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bigben_*

Guest_bigben_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

My name is Ben Smyser. I live in carlisle,pa. For those that do not know where that is it is about 30 minutes west of harrisburg on I81. I am 23 years old. My main riding area is Michaux state forest. I heard you fellas made a trip down and got pounded a bit. LOL. That place is rocky allright. Anyhow. how did a southcentrail rider get hooked up with you fellas? Well I actually got in contact with Dennis/timber rider over on atv zone. I put out there that I was gonna ride on friday a bit and was looking to hook up with someone. Without hesitation Dennis pm'd me and offered. We talked a bit and got our plans decided and the rest is well history. I went I rode and had a heck of a good time. From what it sounds like you fellas run alot of trails in the center part of the state. I have been going to the northcentral part of the state since I was 5 for various activities. From fishing to hunting to just camping. I love the outdoors. I bought my first Quad last summer at the begging of June since then I have put 950 miles on it. I like to ride just about anything but hill climbs. Rocks no problems. Mud no problems. Trails are great to run, but those guys that go up those nosebleed coal hills they can keep it. It is cool to watch but that is it for me. I Brew my own beer. I am a eagle scout of the Boy scouts of america. Like I said before I love to hunt, but for the last 5 years I have spent predator hunting mainly. Coyotes and fox mainly. During the summer I am normally at the race track watching 410 sprint cars flying around a dirt oval. I also got into videoing my fourwheelin quad adventures. If you would like to see them the site is http://www.bigbenshaus.com/videos.htm Any other questions just ask me.

#2 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

Welcome to the Club Ben. Were Glad to have you. We sure had a good time at SSRT and were looking forward to many more good rides with you. Keep an eye on the site for upcoming events and other club news. Once again, "Welcome".
Dennis
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

#3 Guest_Bernie1969_*

Guest_Bernie1969_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

Welcome Ben !

#4 chefboyrbob

chefboyrbob

Tresurer

• Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:to be outdoors riding and camping

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:03 PM

Welcome Ben hope to ride with you again in the future..hopefully when it's wet and not so dusty

talk later bob

2012 razor 570.to much money and to much time invested

#5 Guest_bigben_*

Guest_bigben_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:41 AM

thanks for the welcome fellas. lookin forward to this summers rides.

#6 Guest_Bernie1969_*

Guest_Bernie1969_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

:) Hey Ben nice vids !!

#7 Guest_bigben_*

Guest_bigben_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

added another one today a lil bit ago of going through the peale tunnel and over the viaduct. I hear ya got a fella that does videoin in the club. any footage I get with either the POV camera or the handycam at a club event he can use.

#8 MtRider

MtRider

350cc Class

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:ATV Riding , Hunting , Golfing

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:48 PM

added another one today a lil bit ago of going through the peale tunnel and over the viaduct. I hear ya got a fella that does videoin in the club. any footage I get with either the POV camera or the handycam at a club event he can use.

Welcome to the club Ben hope to ride with you sometime . :)

#9 mikeexplorer

mikeexplorer

Secretary

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • Interests:ATV riding, Abandoned Railroad exploring, Model trains, Skiing, and Hiking

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:01 AM

Nice video! I am the one who produced a few videos of the club rides. I use a Samsung Sports Camcorder for the video footage. I showed a DVD of the March ride at the last meeting. Welcome to the club.

Mike

2010 Arctic Cat 366 4X4 SE
2012 Arctic Cat 450 4X4 H1

2017 Arctic Cat Alterra 400

#10 Guest_justin_*

Guest_justin_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

Welcome Ben. Now..... When can we try the BEER??????

#11 Guest_a676man_*

Guest_a676man_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

:lol: welcome!!!!

#12 Guest_bigben_*

Guest_bigben_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

well I gotta make it first. I aint brewed for a long time.

#13 Guest_bigben_*

Guest_bigben_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:35 AM

u bastag spammer spammed up my thread. <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users