Stan and Deb INSERT INTO `phpbb_topics` (`topic_id`, `forum_

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_inodros1_*

Guest_inodros1_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:00 AM

We joined last month and i finally got around to register. I'm Stan and i ride a yamaha warrior 350 INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (not new but in great shape) Deb rides a suzuki Quad runner 230 INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (once again not new but in great shape). we also have a few 3 wheelers INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (4 to be exact). 200x's and a 250r. I'm always in the market for parts so if anyone knows or has some let me know and maybe i could take them off your hands.
So we are happy to be here and looking forward to riding together.
[/img]

#2 Guest_gtchief_*

Guest_gtchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

Glad you made it on here stan and thanks for posting your profile up so quick.

#3 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

Welcome to the club and to the web site Stan & Deb. Hope we can ride together soon. We have the Mehoopany Poker run coming up next month on the 18th. Thats a really great time. You'll find the other members are some of the best people you'll ever meet. We all love to ride and have a lot of fun doing it. Watch the forums for upcoming rides and events. Are you planning on going to the Club picnic in August? We all have a great time and it's a good chance for our family's to get together. Hope to see you and Deb at the May meeting. If you have any questions feel free to post or P.M. me.
See You On The Trail,
Dennis
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

#4 Guest_inodros1_*

Guest_inodros1_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:25 AM

Dennis,

Deb and I were in Snow Shoe the weekend before last was that when you guys were there? If i knew we could have brought our machines and rode with you then......

#5 flippedthe700

flippedthe700

200cc Class

• Club Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:quading,golfing,eating,working

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

Welcome aboard.Like Dennis said we have tons of fun{hopefully you like mud and water :lol: ] The poker runs are great.See you there. :D
if it don`t stick --- it aint MUD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users