Bernie1969

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Bernie1969_*

Guest_Bernie1969_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:41 PM

HELLO THERE everybody :D ! Well for starters I would Like to thank Dennis For answering my post on Paboys :D .Thanks to Jim,Dave & Tony as well :wink: . I Enjoy street & dirt riding , 4 Wheeling , Hunting , Fishing , Ice Fishing & Camping . I ride a 1999 yamaha 350 Big Bear, 2wd.My wife rides a 1998 Honda 250 recon 2wd. & my 8yr old son rides a United Motors , Earthlander 90cc . He's been riding about 3yrs & still learning . I've been riding since I was about 9yrs old , I'm 39yrs old now .The wife's been riding about 12yrs. We ride as much as we can according to my work schedule. We live in Kingston & ride some local areas The Wife & I grew up in around the valley . the MTN.regularly :D & also I cant forget my beauitful 3yr old daughter , she rides with us as well .We enjoy anything Outdoors.

#2 Guest_gtchief_*

Guest_gtchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:17 PM

Thanks for the post bernie. Glad to see the whole family is into riding. We try to vary our rides and there are definitely some good ones for the kids to gain experience on.

#3 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

Glad to see you posting Bernie. We have to get you and the family out for a ride soon. From looking at your hobbies I can see your going to fit right in with all of your fellow club members. So again, Welcome Aboard... :wink: Hope to ride with you again soon... :)
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users