Dan Snyder

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dan1065cf_*

Guest_dan1065cf_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

Hey Ya'll

How ya doin?? I'm Dan and a newer resident to Drums.. I moved to PA from Hot & Sweaty Florida about 2 years ago.. Santa recently delivered a Kawi Brute Force to my house INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (guess he had one to extra) so.. I"m itchin to ride and play. Any info I can get would be of great help INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (rides, maintence, yada yada).. and if I can be of some help.. so one to me also

RIDE SAFE ya'll

Dan

#2 Guest_gtchief_*

Guest_gtchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:35 PM

Thanks Dan,
I love my Brute and I would be glad to help you out any way I can. We'll have to talk at the next ride or meeting; I do have some BF tips for ya.

#3 Guest_dan1065cf_*

Guest_dan1065cf_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

I'm sure i'm being to lazy to look it up..haha.. But.. Where and When is the next meeting? If you have a physical address I can put in my GPS thingy.. I'd appreciate it.. I can't wait to get active in ATV clubs

#4 Guest_gtchief_*

Guest_gtchief_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

Time and location are both on the main website at the bottom of the intro/welcome paragraph.

#5 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

Hi Dan Welcome to the club. We have a great group of people and you will have a ball. Check the web site often for rides and info. Looking forward to meeting and riding with you.
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users