• Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:50 AM

Hello all. Dennis here. I live in Duryea with my wife Jeanie and my son Bob who just turned 22. He rides a 2006 Honda TRX450r. He showed an interest in my Pest Control company and is now working full time with me. I ride a 2007 Suzuki Vinson 500 semi auto with a 2.5 warn winch and a moose plow. I am self employed. Own and operate ,"Denco Termite & Pest Control".This is my 18th year in business. Been with the club since it started. Met some of the best people on earth through the club. Friendships I never would have made if my son haden't got me into ATV's. Looking forward to 2011 and all the adventures that lie ahead. Almost forgot to mention my daughter Erin. She is married and lives in Moosic with her Husband Joe. Joe & Erin both work for IBM. Joe is a member of the club also. Bought his first ATV in June. A 2006 Yamaha Big Bear 400. Him and I ride alot together. Some of my hobbies include flyfishing for trout, small mouth bass fishing, ice fishing,hunting big & small game (bear,deer & grouse);camping ect. but atv'ing is by far my favorite thing to do because I can incorperate all my interests into it. Thanks for checking out the site and I hope to see you at a meeting or on the trail.
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users