Randy Storrs - 2nd Entry

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_MtnGhost_*

Guest_MtnGhost_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:36 PM

Again, Hi everyone. My Name is Randy Storrs. I joined the club back in December 2003. I thought I would re-submit my intro because we have new members and there have been some changes since my first intro that Nick had helped me with back in December 2003.

I was born and raised in Canton, PA. INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (Bradford County). I have hit the big 50. But I only feel it when I have put in a hard day of riding or long day of hunting or a long day at work. Oh heck-I feel it alot more than I thought I would. Thank the good lord that we still only have 6 kids. and a bigger thanks for the 5th grand child we were blessed with in January of 2006.

I have changed jobs more times than anyone would want to admit to since I retired from the Air Force back in 1996. I am now part of the management team at Sears, Wyoming Valley Mall and really think I'll be hanging out there for a while.

I traded the 360 Kawasaki Prarie INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (my first machine) for a 500 ArticCat.
I MUST SAY I LOVE MY CAT. I equipped it with a winch, plow and some real heavy duty bumper front and rear. I think they where cheaper that what plastic could be should I have a mishap. I also have some extra lighting that while plowing or night riding that can really light thing up. My youngest son, Bret INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (he turns 9 tomorrow INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (16/12/06)) also rides a CAT INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (90cc) he enjoys it too. even though we have not had much of a chance to ride since the club picnic.

Since joining the club I have become more active behind the scene, than on my CAT. I am your club secretary. I am on my second term and I do enjoy it. If anyone has any ideas for the club don't be shy. I hope you all enjoy the fellowship that I have experianced and look forward of may more GOOD TIMES.

Thanks for checking out this entry and PLEASE feel free to post your own. As you can see there are not enough. Knowing the other members is what makes ATVing with the Valley ATV Club so enjoyable.

Hope to ride with you all real soon.

:) :) :)
Randy

#2 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

Good job on the second post Randy. And you even got Bret to Post. You must have used that Air Force backround to get him inspired...lol. I really enjoy seeing you and Bret Nick and Mike on the rides. You guy's go out of your way to make memories for your kids. They will remember these times all their lives. Bravo for a job well done.
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users