Len Tetlock

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Trailrider_*

Guest_Trailrider_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2004 - 08:43 PM

Hi everyone my name is Len, I am a member of the Valley Atv club & the Tower City Trail Riders. My first interest in atv riding started back in the 1980's & my first bike was a Honda 250 three wheeler, what an experience that was for three years. After a number of falls I decided to get something a little more stable & bought a Suzuki four wheeler. But as the family was getting a little older and the college bills grew I decided to put atving on the side.
In 1998 the desire to ride returned and i purchased a 1999 Polaris Sportsman but now I needed someone to ride with. I found the old Valley Atv page INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (angle fire) signed there guest book, met up with Dennis and have been a member for the last three years. My current ride is a 02 Polaris Sportsman 500HO.
Besides atving my hobbies are golfing & camping in the spring and summer,archery hunting in the fall, & competative archery in the winter. To help pay for these hobbies i work at McKinney Mfg in Scranton. I have been employed there 38 years and my current job is cnc operator. Wow 38 years in one place, how old is this guy you ask??? I will be 62 in March & i still enjoy riding my atv with the younger members of the Valley Atv Club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users