Nick Bernardi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_ATVX4_*

Guest_ATVX4_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2004 - 04:07 PM

Hi, My name is Nick. I am 37 years old, and have been riding ATV's since 1988. My first ATV was a Suzuki 230 quad sport.

Over the past 16-years I have had over 20 different ATV's of all makes and models, from mild to wild. During the mid-ninetys I raced a Banshee that I ran dirt drags and a few hare scrambles with. I was track champion two years in a row. INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (I'm reliving my Al Bundy days) :D . We would race or ride almost every weekend with daily rides usually lasting at least 8-10 hrs. I also drag raced a street legal 10-Second Mustang up and down the east coast.

Currently I ride an 04 Honda Rincon along with my 6 year old son Mikey. He rides a Suzuki LT50. We race once and awhile and sometimes he lets me win! Who would have thought riding so slow would be so rewarding. I recently sold my 99 Honda 400EX, and am currently looking at either a Honda TRX450R, or the Yamaha YFZ450. Although I really don't race that much any more, INSERT INTO `phpbb_posts_text` (`post_id`, `bbcode_uid`, `post_subject`, `post_text`) VALUES (Older and out of shape); I still enjoy ripping around the track once and a while. Ya gotta love that horsepower!

I am married to my lovely wife Diane for almost 14-years. We were members of the Lehigh Valley ATV Asso. for about ten years. She used to ride quite often with me, but has not been out much since we had Mikey. My other hobbies include archery, motorsports, and camping. I really enjoy ATVing and being a part of this great club.

#2 TimberRider

TimberRider

VATV Founder

• Club Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Atv'ing, camping, hunting,
    fishing ect. Ride a 2010
    Arctic Cat TRV 550 W/Power
    Steering.3,000 lb. viper winch,
    heated grips and thumb warmer,
    hand guards, horn, speed rack system
    and a h2o bottle holder.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:18 PM

Hey Nick it's time to upgrade your profile. If your wife reads it she'll think you forgot how long your married...lol Always looking out for you buddy :wink:
"RIDE OFTEN & RIDE SAFE WEAR A HELMET"
See You On The Trail
2010 Arctic Cat , TRV 550S, W/Power Steering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users